How to Create a Course & Live Class on WeblishPal
About this Course
Here is a quick 7 min video to show you how to create the 2 types of class types on WeblishPal. For asynchronous learning use "Create a Course" while for synchronouse ones use "Create a Live Class".
In both versions you'll provide:
- Class Title
- Class Description
- English level reference
- Options to upload any file types (videos, power points, images, mp3s, etc)
Check out the video for more details!
Barb & the WeblishPal Team
About This Teacher
- Grammar and Pronunciation with Dr. Suess' "The Cat and the Hat."
- IELTS Verbal Exam Preparation: Comparing and Contrasting
- Pre-Departure Training
- IELTS Verbal Exam Preparation: Paraphrasing
- IELTS exam: reading strategies
- IELTS speaking exam-test taking strategies ( 1 buyers )
- Learning English by Stories ( 2 buyers )
- Homophones ( 1 buyers )
- American Culture: Gestures and Idioms