English for Cashiers
￥39.99 RMB/645 Points/$6.45 CAD/$6.58 USD
About this Course
Are you looking for a job in a foreign country? Many foreign workers start out as cashiers. You can learn a lot of English in this job. Cashiers work in grocery stores, department stores, restaurants, and other businesses. Cashiers play an important role in many businesses.
Most cashiers receive training on the job. Your training may be difficult if your supervisor doesn't speak your native language. These pages will help you learn and practice vocabulary and expressions related to working as a cashier. Read and listen to the lessons. Then take the quizzes to test your comprehension.
• Cashier Vocabulary
• Cashier Vocabulary Quiz
• Cashier Transactions
• Cashier Customer Service
English for CashiersFile Size: 231 KB
About This Teacher
- Grammar and Pronunciation with Dr. Suess' "The Cat and the Hat."
- IELTS Verbal Exam Preparation: Comparing and Contrasting
- Pre-Departure Training
- IELTS Verbal Exam Preparation: Paraphrasing
- IELTS exam: reading strategies
- IELTS speaking exam-test taking strategies ( 1 buyers )
- IELTS writing
- Learning English by Stories ( 2 buyers )
- Homophones ( 1 buyers )