Getting Around using Transportation
￥124.00 RMB/2,000 Points/$20.00 CAD/$20.40 USD
About this Course
We will talk about how we get to the places we need to go and how long our travels take. We will use common verbs in our conversations.
Pronunciation: Repeat aloud words associated with transportation.
Grammar: Practice using common verbs associated with transportation; practice using verbs in the past tense.
Vocabulary: Forms of transportation, telling time, verbs in past tense.
Live class: Practice talking about how you move from place to place in your daily life; practice talking about time.
About This Teacher
Take a Live Class for This Course
Similar Live Chat
- Corrected Conversation for Business Professionals
- American English Pronunciation
- Corrected Conversation with Catherine
- English speaking skills ( 2 buyers )
- how to talk about hometown
- ielts how to talk about your hometown ?
- Transportation and Talking about Time
- English Conversation
- A Class for You ( 1 buyers )
- AMERICAN FOOD and VERBAL ENGLISH for FUN