IELTS Practice Essays - 1
About this Course
Have an upcoming IELTS exam? Here are 5 unique prompts and essay answers to help you prepare for the essay portion of the exam.
IELTS essays are typically structured in one of 2 ways:
1: Introduction + Body 1 + Body 2 + Conclusion
2: Introduction + Body 1 + Body 2+ Body 3 + Conclusion
The body sections refer to various arguments you make to support your central thesis.
Take a look at the prompts and example essays in this course. It can also be useful for those people preparing for TOEFL exams to get in the habit of practicing writing in English.
5 IELTS PromptsFile Size: 12 KB
Prompt 1 - Answer KeyFile Size: 228 KB
Prompt 2 - Answer KeyFile Size: 90 KB
Prompt 3 - Answer KeyFile Size: 105 KB
Prompt 4 - Answer KeyFile Size: 105 KB
Prompt 5 - Answer KeyFile Size: 90 KB
About This Teacher
- Grammar and Pronunciation with Dr. Suess' "The Cat and the Hat."
- IELTS Verbal Exam Preparation: Comparing and Contrasting
- Pre-Departure Training
- IELTS Verbal Exam Preparation: Paraphrasing
- TOEFL Prep - Beating the TOEFL
- IELTS exam: reading strategies
- IELTS speaking exam-test taking strategies ( 1 buyers )
- Acing the IELTS Exam Series: Overview & Strategies for Parts 1-3
- IELTS writing